Tanzanite & diamond ring white gold white 14k no heat gia certified 10.86ctw
Center Stone: Tanzanite
Center Stone Cut: Octagonal
Center Stone Color: Bluish Violet
Center Stone Size: 13.09x11.18x8.01 mm
Center Stone Carat Weight: 10.18 CT
Accent Stones: Natural Diamonds
Accent Stones Color: G
Accent Stones Cut: Round
Accent Stones Clarity: VS
Diamond's weight: 0.68 CT
Ring Weight: 6.5 g
Metal: 14k White Gold
Ring Size: 7 (We can re-size it to a size 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7.5, 8, 8.5 ) Please message your size after the check out. Re-sizing takes 2-3 business days
Certification: GIA Certificate is included. The Appraisal certificate is available for the additional $35, upon request.
Free complimentary Express shipping for US customers.
All Items are shipped within 1-2 business days from the moment of order. All rings that need to be re-sized are shipped in 2-3 business days.
We ship all orders securely via Fedex 2 Day Express mail with the tracking number provided. We offer Free shipping for all US customers.
We ship all international orders via DHL International or Fedex express. IMPORTANT: Customs processes and import duties are the responsibility of the customer; please check with your local customs office for information. Other than GST/PST/HST, there are no additional import duties for orders shipped to Canada and Australia.
Tracking you order
Once your order ships, you will receive an email confirmation that provides a tracking number. This permits you to track your package online.
For your protection, Goldaevo Jewelry always: Insures and registers all items for their full value. Requires that all deliveries are made to a physical business or home address only. We do not ship to P.O. box addresses.
30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee - Free Return Shipping in the USA
We continuously strive to offer our customers the highest quality jewelry and customer service. We stand behind the authenticity and quality of each item we sell; however, if you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
1. Returns must be sent back to us within 30 days from the date you received them.
2. We appreciate original invoices and any paperwork such as GIA report be included with the return. If you fail to return the GIA certificate, 50% of the refund amount will be deducted to cover our loss.
3. Merchandise needs to be unused (gentle wear is ok) and in the same condition as it was received. Rings resized (or items altered) by Goldaevo Jewelry are still fully eligible for full refunds. Jewelry that has been altered by an outside goldsmith or damaged may not be accepted.
4. You will be issued a 100% refund of the purchase price credited back to the original payment method within 48 hours of receipt of the return. Certain payment methods may take 3-7 business days to fully process back to your account after the refund has been initiated.
5. International Returns: Refunds will be 100% of the purchase price only. Any customs or import duties, brokerage fees, or taxes paid on shipments and the cost to send back the return would be the buyers responsibility. Refunds on taxes and duties on returns may be available from your country's customs department. Insurance is recommended as we are not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit for returns sent from outside the USA. On export forms please clearly state that it is a return to reduce the chances of items being held up in customs.
Please note: Complimentary returns are expensive for our company but we feel it is important to offer our customers the opportunity to try our pieces risk free. Abuse of our return policy to “borrow” jewelry hurts our family business and may result in Goldaevo Jewelry refusing to continue to do business with customers we feel are abusing this generosity.
To initiate a return, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a prepaid label. Whenever possible, we recommend sending the jewelry back in our original packaging as it is designed to protect the jewelry in transit and be discreet.
For International Returns, Mail To:
1849 S Ocean dr
Hallandale Beach FL 33009
The Gemological Institute of America (GIA) is an educational institution and the foremost authority of gem research and diamond grading. There are many diamond grading labs across the world, but the GIA is unanimously recognized as the industry leader. Their laboratories span almost every continent, including North America, Europe, Asia and Africa. According to GIA’s website, “the Institute developed the International Diamond Grading System and the 4C’s of diamond quality”, which are used and recognized by industry professionals around the world. GIA’s Graduate Gemologists meticulously examine each submitted gemstone for its unique characteristics, including color, carat, clarity, cut, and more.
Engrave your Ring
Engraved items are not eligible for return, resize, or exchange. Please expect an additional 1-3 shipping days for engraved items. Contact us for questions on custom engraving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.